HRA has an immediate openings for an experienced Licensed Professional Engineer | Land Development position to join our team in Lubbock, Texas.
HRA, founded in 1948, is a Lubbock, Texas based civil engineering, land surveying, and land planning firm with a strong reputation for providing the highest quality of service to our clients in the public and private sectors.
This position will be responsible for the overall design and project management of land and site development projects including residential subdivisions, commercial and institutional sites. Responsibilities include the direction and oversight of EITs and CAD technicians as assigned to projects. This individual will interface with clients, project team members, and be responsible for managing project budgets and accounting.
The applicant is expected to have skills/experience in the following areas:
- Design of municipal utilities
- Design of municipal roadways
- Mass earthwork and grading design
- Hydrologic and hydraulic analysis
- Site Civil Engineering
- Preparation of construction and bid documents
- Construction administration
- Project Management
- Production ready with Autodesk Civil 3D experience
- Experience with hydraulic modeling software (ICPR, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 \ Windows 10
- Bentley Microstation a plus
Years of Experience: 7-10 Years Preferred
Education: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university
Licensure: Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) - State of Texas
- Demonstrate project and client management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions and continue to learn
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate
Salary commensurate to experience. HRA offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, 401k retirement plan, and profit sharing and bonus opportunities.
TLSF #100676-00 TREF #F-760 OLSF #6096 OLEF #6096
Jason Swofford - President