HRA has an immediate opening for an experienced Engineering-in-Training or Licensed Professional Engineer to join our team in Lubbock, Texas.
HRA, founded in 1948, is a Lubbock, Texas based civil engineering, land surveying, and land planning firm with a strong reputation for providing the highest quality of service to our clients in the public and private sectors.
This position will be responsible for the design of land and site development projects under the direction of senior engineering staff. This position will have the opportunity to develop the skills necessary to grow into a project management position.
The applicant is expected to have skills/experience in the following area:
- Municipal water distribution and sanitary sewer system design for land development projects
- Municipal roadway grading and drainage design for land development projects,
- Site layout design
- Site utility design
- Site grading
- Stormwater management
Years of Experience: 4+
Education: B.S. in Civil Engineering from and ABET accredited university
Licensure: Engineer-in-Training or Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas or ability to obtain within 12 months
- Demonstrated experience with land development and site projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Autodesk Civil 3D
- Experience in hydrologic and hydraulic modeling (ICPR, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, etc.)
HRA offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, 401k retirement plan, and bonus opportunities.