HRA has an immediate opening for a CAD Technician | Entry Level | Land Surveying Department in Lubbock, Texas.
HRA, founded in 1948, is a Lubbock, Texas based civil engineering, land surveying, and land planning firm with a strong reputation for providing the highest quality of service to our clients in the public and private sectors.
The preferred candidate will be responsible for completing Land Survey CAD drawings in a busy Land Surveying department on daily projects:
- Under close supervision, aid land surveyors by performing routine tasks requiring basic knowledge of land surveying principles. (A willingness to learn basic land surveying principles)
- Prepare drawings and perform repetitive calculations associated with processing of collected Land Surveying data.
- Prepare drawings from field notes, sketches and field measurements and ability to quickly prepare CAD drawings for Land Title surveys, boundary surveys, as-built, and ALTA surveys.
- 1-3 Years CAD Experience Preferred
- Education: High School - Associates Degree
- Software: Proven beginner/basic knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD
- Team player with communication & documentation skills
- Proven basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, Email, Basic Computer Operation, File Management)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Eager to quickly learn new skills
Salary commensurate to experience, Includes benefits package - 401(k), health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and bonus opportunities.
We are excited about this opportunity to add a talented individual to our team! Please apply today! www.hugoreed.com/careers
TLSF #100676-00 TREF #F-760 OLSF #6096 OLEF #6096
Danny Martinez - 806-763-5642