HRA has an immediate opening for an a Survey CADD Technician in Lubbock, Texas.
HRA, founded in 1948, is a Lubbock, Texas based civil engineering, land surveying, and land planning firm with a strong reputation for providing the highest quality of service to our clients in the public and private sectors.
The preferred candidate will have some knowledge of Land Surveying and related Autodesk Autocad Knowledge. The candidate will contribute to multiple survey related CADD projects working closely with Land Survey personnel to complete daily projects.
Duties performed under senior Land Survey personnel:
- Under supervision, aid Land Surveyors by performing routine tasks requiring basic knowledge of surveying principals.
- Preparing drawings and perform repetitive calculations associated with Land Surveying and processing of surveying data.
- Prepare drawings from field notes, sketches and field measurements, prepare CAD drawings for projects such as land title surveys, boundary surveys, as-built / ALTA surveys, etc.
Years of experience: 1-3+ Years Preferred or ability to demonstrate ability
Education: High-School or Associates Degree
Software: Preferred 1-3+ years experience with Autodesk Autocad / Civil 3D, General Computer Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
Salary commensurate to experience. HRA offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, 401k retirement plan, and bonus opportunities!
TLSF #100676-00 TREF #F-760 OLSF #6096 OLEF #6096
Danny Martinez - 806-763-5642