HRA has an immediate opening for an experienced Registered Professional Land Surveyor in Lubbock, Texas. This is a great career and a once in a lifetime opportunity to help lead a busy land surveying department.
HRA, founded in 1948, is a Lubbock, Texas based civil engineering, land surveying, and land planning firm with a strong reputation for providing the highest quality of service to our clients in the public and private sectors.
• Help the Director of Survey Crews with direction, control, and coordination necessary for successful implementation, execution, and completion of surveying field services.
• Help the Director of Survey Crews with scheduling of survey crews.
• Help with review of gathered field data.
• Help with calculations and data reduction of field data.
• Review, sign, and seal survey plats prepared from gathered field data.
• Work with research and drafting departments for successful completion of survey products.
Years of Experience: 1-2+ Preferred
Licensure: RPLS - Registered in the State of Texas.
• A working knowledge of AutoCAD or Civil 3D
• A working knowledge of State Plane Coordinate Systems.
• A working knowledge of Global Positioning Systems.
• Experience with project budgeting and control.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.
Salary commensurate to experience.
HRA offers a competitive salary and benefits package including:
• Excellent health insurance
• Dental and vision insurance
• Paid Time Off - Holidays - Paid Vacation - Sick Time
• Excellent 401k retirement plan
• Profit sharing and bonus opportunities
• Casual work environment
• Memberships to professional organizations
• Continuing education
TLSF #100676-00 TREF #F-760 OLSF #6096 OLEF #6096