HRA has an immediate opening for a Land Planner in Lubbock, TX.
HRA, founded in 1948, is a Lubbock, Texas based civil engineering, land surveying, and land planning firm with a strong reputation for providing the highest quality of service to our clients in the public and private sectors.
The preferred candidate will perform project management and technical tasks related to land planning, subdivision platting, and related items utilizing Autodesk AutoCAD and standard Microsoft Office software. The preferred candidate will interact with clientele as experience level develops. The position is for full-time employment.
Duties include assisting senior staff with the following items:
- Prepare preliminary plats and subdivision plats
- Prepare conceptual land development studies
- Prepare boundary survey worksheets, drawings, and property descriptions
- Prepare written correspondence as related to the above items
- 2+ Years in related or similar job or ability to demonstrate proficiency to execute the required tasks preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to work successfully in a technical and detail-oriented work environment.
- Preferred: Degree in Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning, or similar field of study (Preferred but not required)\
- Required: High School Diploma
- Current students: If pursuing related field of study, HRA will consider part-time employment as an option for this position
- Preferred 2+ years experience with Autodesk Autocad / Civil 3D
- General Computer Skills
Salary commensurate to experience. HRA offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, 401k retirement plan, and bonus opportunities!
TLSF #100676-00 TREF #F-760 OLSF #6096 OLEF #6096
Terry Holeman - 806-763-5642