HRA has an immediate opening for an experienced Engineer-in-Training (EIT) - Entry Level position in Lubbock, Texas.
HRA, founded in 1948, is a Lubbock, Texas based civil engineering, land surveying, and land planning firm with a strong reputation for providing the highest quality of service to our clients in the public and private sectors.
The preferred candidate will have an interest in hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, drainage engineering, or land and site development engineering. The candidate will have opportunities to work on a variety of project types including drainage studies and master plans, residential land development projects, site development, utilities, and roadways.
Duties will include:
- Data collection, processing and analysis
- Design drafting
- Municipal water distribution and sanitary sewer system design
- Municipal roadway grading and drainage design
- Hydrologic and hydraulic analysis
- Preparation of construction documents
- Construction observation
Years of experience: No experience necessary | Entry Level EIT
Education: B.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university
Licensure: Engineer-in-Training certification in Texas or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Autodesk Autocad, Autocad Civil3D, and/or Microstation
- Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic modeling software (ICPR, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, etc.) a plus
Salary commensurate to experience. HRA offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, 401k retirement plan, and profit sharing and bonus opportunities.
TLSF #100676-00 TREF #F-760 OLSF #6096 OLEF #6096
Jason Swofford | President
Nathan Rigler | VP of Engineering