HRA has an immediate opening for an Engineer-in-Training (EIT) to join our Water Resources team in Lubbock, Texas.
HRA is looking for an EIT with 1-3 years of experience and a strong interest in hydrology and hydraulics, drainage and flood analysis, floodplain mapping, and design of drainage improvements projects.
This position will be responsible for the development of hydrologic and hydraulic models, analyzing and interpreting model results, and developing drainage improvements recommendations and designs. Additionally, the candidate will prepare reports documenting analysis results, prepare plans, specifications and estimates for construction projects, and floodplain maps for flood analysis and mapping projects.
The candidate will also have the opportunity to work on land development projects including residential subdivisions, site development, and master planning projects.
- Years of Experience: 1+
- Education: B.S. in Civil Engineering from and ABET accredited university
- Licensure: Engineer-in-Training certification in Texas or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Autodesk Civil 3D and\or Bentley OpenRoads Designer
- Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic modeling software (ICPR, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, etc.)
- Experience with ArcGIS
Salary commensurate to experience. HRA offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, 401k retirement plan, and profit sharing and bonus opportunities.
TLSF #100676-00 TREF #F-760 OLSF #6096 OLEF #6096
Nathan Rigler | VP of Engineering