HRA has an immediate opening for a Purchasing Agent \ Asset Manager position in Lubbock, Texas.
HRA, founded in 1948, is a Lubbock, Texas based civil engineering, land surveying, and land planning firm with a strong reputation for providing the highest quality of service to our clients in the public and private sectors.
The preferred candidate will act as the HRA Purchasing Agent / Asset Manager:
Purchasing Agent - Responsibilities:
- Procurement and distribution of office supplies including pens, paper goods, breakroom supplies, business cards.
- Manage Company Apparel Store including apparel selections and employee enrollment.
- Manage company wireless plan including cellular phone and hotspots.
- Deliver work product to clients, manage shipping to and from office, bank deposit runner.
Asset Manager - Responsibilities:
- Manage detailed Asset Inventory Records / Documentation
- Manage routine maintenance for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing.
- Manage facility improvement programs such as carpet, painting, and lighting.
- Facilitate on demand repair and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, roof, and irrigation systems.
- Manage emergency response plan along with employee access to facilities.
- Manage routine maintenance of grounds.
- Manage maintenance and care of company vehicles, routine maintenance, and as needed repairs.
- Manage fleet safety program including safety lighting.
- Manage and maintain UTV and trailer deployments.
- Manage fleet branding and badging.
Years of experience: High School Diploma
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- General computer skills.
- General construction and automotive skills.
Ability to inspire confidence and trust.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Salary commensurate to experience, Includes benefits package - 401(k), health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and bonus opportunities.
We are excited about this opportunity to add a talented individual to our team! Please apply today! www.hugoreed.com/careers
TLSF #100676-00 TREF #F-760 OLSF #6096 OLEF #6096
Danny Martinez - 806-763-5642