HRA has an immediate openings for an Engineer-in-Training | Land Development position to join our team in Lubbock, Texas.
HRA, founded in 1948, is a Lubbock, Texas based civil engineering, land surveying, and land planning firm with a strong reputation for providing the highest quality of service to our clients in the public and private sectors.
This position will be responsible for the design of land and site development projects under the direction of senior engineering staff. This position will have the opportunity to develop the skills necessary to grow into a project management position.
This applicant will be performing in areas of:
- Municipal water distribution and sanitary sewer system design for land development projects
- Municipal roadway grading and drainage design for land development projects
- Site layout design
- Site utility design
- Site grading
- Stormwater management
- Production ready with Autodesk Civil 3D experience
- Experience with hydraulic modeling software (ICPR, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, etc.) a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 \ Windows 10
Years of Experience: 3-4 Years Experience Preferred
Education: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university
Licensure: Engineer-in-Training (or Licensed Professional Engineer) or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Demonstrate experience with land development and site projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Salary commensurate to experience. HRA offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, 401k retirement plan, and profit sharing and bonus opportunities.
TLSF #100676-00 TREF #F-760a OLSF #6096 OLEF #6096
Jason Swofford - President